Make pickups without hiccups
Pack your items safely
- Address your parcel clearly. Include the sender’s details inside the parcel.
- Use strong packaging. This should be the correct size for your item, neither too small so items could burst or too large so they’re loose and could be damaged.
- Protect fragile items with bubble wrap or packing chips.
- Remove old labels if you’re reusing packaging. This includes labels which could cause confusion such as hazardous material indicators or old addresses.
- Messy stuff such as liquids, powders or strong smelling substances should be in sealed containers with ‘arrow-up’.
Make sure it all fits
- For UK overnight services, items can weigh up to 50 kg and measure up to 3m in length
- For global service, items can weigh up to 70 kg and measure up to 2.7m in length
Get covered in case of accidents
Check you’ve got transit insurance when sending electrical or computer equipment. We can provide this, but you’re free to use a third party insurer if you’d prefer.
The following items are not covered by our insurance, so you may wish to take out a policy of your own:
- Glass Jewellery
- Money orders
- Plasma screens
- Precious metals
- Precious stones
- Wines and spirits
- Works of art