Hillside Cabs Booking Procedure
Hillside Cabs offers airport transfers to and from all major London Airports: London City Airport, London Gatwick Airport, London Heathrow Airport, London Luton Airport and London Stansted Airport.
You can call Hillside Cabs at any time. The procedure to book a vehicle could not be easier, as all you need to do is simply inform us of your requirements and we will swiftly dispatch a vehicle in accordance with your instructions. We offer a wide range of vehicles from saloons, Estates and MPVs, in addition to smart Executive Cars.
It is important to note that when booking, you will be required to indicate the type of vehicle you require, so please take a moment to carefully decide and order a suitable car size for the number of passengers and luggage, as we only wish to provide you with a comfortable and safe journey. Please refer to Point 5 of the Terms and Conditions for guidance regarding luggage weights and dimensions.
For advance bookings, please allow a minimum of six hours, as a change or cancellation within 4 hours of the journey may incur a charge.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The fares that are quoted are the actual costs for the journey as booked. Any extra cost incurred during the journey will be added to the cost of the original journey quoted and will take into consideration factors such as additional mileage and any delays caused either by the passenger or by the traffic conditions.
- Drivers at Hillside Cabs reserve the right to refuse any passenger that they feel may be a threat to themselves or the vehicle and our drivers will not be responsible for any loss or damage to any of our clients’ property carried inside their vehicles.
- Journeys that are booked from airports, train stations, and seaports: Hillside Cabs assumes that it is the responsibility of the passenger to locate the Private Hire Vehicle and not the driver of the Private Hire Vehicle to locate the passenger. Wherever possible, Hillside Cabs will indicate a pickup location, however any failure to appear or to contact the driver will result in a minimum charge of £10.00, which can increase depending on passenger location and other factors such as parking or any additional distance the driver has to travel. These charges will be deductible from the client's by cash or credit/debit card.
- It is vital that the client retains our office Telephone Number ( Here : 00 44 (0) 20 8340 0000 or 00 44 (0) 20 8341 4253 or 00 44 (0) 20 8341 6538 ) If clients cannot see the driver near the arrival hall or the airport information desk inside the airport, they should call Hillside Cabs or the driver immediately, in order to be allocated a pick-up point. Passengers should not leave the airport without informing Hillside Cabs or the driver on location.
- Luggage Weights: Hillside Cabs deems that 1 normal medium size suit case to weight (23Kg Max) is assumed reasonable PER person travelling. Therefore, in order to avoid disappointment it is the responsibility of the client to declare the number of passengers and luggage at the point of booking and hiring of the appropriate vehicle. It is not the responsibility of Hillside Cabs and therefore, we reserve the right to refuse any passenger our services if their volume of luggage is extremely excessive and deemed by law as unsafe for the vehicle on the road.
- Generally, passengers are responsible for loading and unloading their belongings and Hillside Cabs will not be liable for loss or damage to the luggage. Our drivers will offer reasonable assistance in many cases with passenger luggage, but only at the passenger's discretion.
- For security reasons, credit card payments are only accepted through online bookings. The drivers do not have the facility to accept credit card payments. Cash payments however, are accepted which are made direct to the driver on the day of the journey. The driver will also provide a receipt for the payment, whenever required.
- Due to current Health and Safety regulations regarding smoking, London Minicab Transfers adopt a non-smoking policy in our vehicles, with each of our vehicles displaying a ‘No Smoking’ sign.
- Babies are also counted as individual passengers and Hillside Cabs can provide necessary facilities such as infant, upright and booster seats. For babies aged 11 to 15 months, clients must specify whether an infant or upright seat is required, as this can vary. Please ensure that you have clearly informed us during the booking request whether you require a child seat, including the age(s) of the child.
- You shall be responsible for the good behaviour of all the passengers in the vehicle during the journey. You will be charged £50 to cover cleaning costs in the unlikely event of the vehicle being soiled in any way by any passenger in your care!
- Wherever possible, we do our utmost to provide the requested type of vehicle but please understand that sometimes you may get a bigger vehicle, but this would happen only if the originally requested vehicle was not available at the time of request.
- Changes: Hillside Cabs must be notified by the passenger as soon as possible, of any changes made to the booking. If the changes are made outside of 4 hours before the requested time, no charges will be applied. However, if the changes are made within 4 hours of the requested time; charges may be applied, depending on the loss it has caused to the pre allocated driver or the company.
- Hillside Cabs reserves the right to amend, add to, delete or revise the reviews, any advertisement and/or web page posted on the Website at the Company’s sole discretion with or without notice.
- Hillside Cabs will not carry more passengers in a vehicle than is allowed by its insurance or licensing.
- Prices on the following dates, 24th December From 15:00 hours to 27th December 06:00 hours and 31st December 16:00 Hours to 2nd January 06:00 hours will be charged at 50% higher than normal prices quoted on our web pages.